Man Injured at Fast Food Place
What do you think of the 79-year-old man’s injury?
"Herman Sherman of Northville suffered a mild burn" means ____________.
- It was really painful to the man
- The coffee was extremely hot
- The man was not seriously injured
- The man was seriously injured
What was the employee’s reaction?
- She left without complaint.
- She thanked her boss for firing her.
- She thought that the customer was wrong.
- She felt sorry for what she had done.
Which of the following is true?
- Sherman was worried about the burn and went to the hospital at once.
- Sherman was worried because it wasn’t easy to get rid of the stain.
- The employee was likely to do something to protect her rights.
- The restaurant lost a lot of business because of the incident.
What did the manager do before Sherman drove off?
- He provided Sherman with some medicine.
- He gave Sherman some money.
- He did not want Sherman to pay for his coffee.
- He made sure that the customer would come back later.