Freeway Chase Ends at Newsstand
Where did the police catch the driver?
- Inside the Spring Hotel.
- In a suburb of Los Angeles.
- In the center of the city of Los Angeles.
- On the freeway.
How did all the books put outside by a vendor get ruined?
- The driver set them on fire.
- The driver hit a fire hydrant.
- The books were knocked down by the fire hydrant.
- The policemen who were chasing the driver did so to stop him.
Why had the SUV come to a full stop?
- Because it had crashed into a police car.
- Because it banged into three parked cars on one side of the street.
- Because it was out of gas.
- Because it crashed into a newspaper stand.
What was the driver charged with?
- Fail to stop.
- Drunk driving and refuse to stop.
- Stealing cars.
What does "vendor" mean?
- A truck driver.
- A person walking on the street.
- A trader on the street.
- A patient.