How did Sam get $120,000?
- He got the money at a church raffle.
- He won a lottery.
- The money appeared in the cube he found on the street.
- He got the money because the number appeared on the cube.
How many times would a teenage boy change TV channels in six hours?
Which of the following is true?
- The insurance company for the sports car wanted to get some meny from Sam.
- Since Sam didn’t actually get the money, it was not necessary for him to pay taxes.
- He had continued to play the state lottery.
- He only got $9,000 from the lottery.
What’s the meaning of the word “guarantee”?
What did Sam think of the choice between the two variables?