Food Fight Erupted in Prison
What did prison officials think of candy?
- It was a common item.
- It was not really necessary for inmates.
- It was worth nothing.
- It was very useful though worthless.
Why did prison officials want to cut back on candy?
- They needed to use the candy money to supply more basic items.
- They thought candy is bad to prisoners' teeth.
- The candy is too expensive.
- They did not have enough candy.
How did the prisoners react to the reduction?
- They were angry but dared not say anything.
- They were unhappy and refused to work.
- They didn’t care about it.
- They were angry and threw things about.
Which of the following is true?
- The prisoners demanded a big bag of candy in order to set the two guards free.
- After a week, they reached an agreement that the candy ration would be restored next month.
- The prison officials dealt with the prisoners for a week.
- Cigarettes are more popular than candy.
Why did the prisoners like candy so much?
- Because the candy is rather sweet.
- Because the prisoners did not have enough to eat.
- Because candy can be used to exchange for other things in prison.
- Because prisoners like candy better.