Wanted To Know How His Pig's Doing
What was the Vegetable Bowl?
- It was a football game played between two high school teams every year.
- It was a football game played between two high school teams every other year.
- It was a bowl which looked like a vegetable.
- It was the name of a high school.
How did the mayor of Boulder respond to the Arvada mayor’s remark?
- He lost his temper.
- He wrote a letter.
- He thought about it.
- He did not pay attention to it.
Why did Boulder lose the game?
- Because a cheerleader was injured.
- Because a star player hurt his foot and could not continue to play.
- Because Boulder fans were angry at the team.
- Because the team didn’t have a good sleep the night before.
Why did the mayor of Boulder send tomatoes to the mayor of Arvada?
- He wanted to show his respect for Arvada’s football team.
- He meant he didn’t mind losing the game.
- He did so without any specific intention.
- He was actually taking revenge on the mayor of Arvada.
Which of the following is not true according to the passage?
- The two mayors were not best friends.
- Arvada’s mayor said some bad words about Boulder.
- Arvada lost its star quarterback in the first half.
- Boulder’s loss was partly due to losing its star quarterback.