Water Under the Sink (Part One)
Whom did Ed live with?
- His wife and children.
- His parents.
- A friend.
When did he begin to feel that there was something wrong?
- When he slipped on the wet floor.
- When he heard the water dripping.
- When he was brushing his teeth.
- When he felt something wet on the carpet.
How did he make sure that there was a problem with the garbage disposal?
- He took the sink apart.
- He turned on the garbage disposal.
- He called a repairman.
- He removed everything from the sink.
What does “He had to run errands” mean?
- He had to operate a machine.
- He was running late.
- He had some repair work to do.
- He had some small things to do.
Why did he put some tape over the switch?
- Because he didn't want to turn on the disposal accidentally.
- Because he wanted to keep the disposal from falling apart.
- Because he didn’t want other people to use the disposal.
- Because he was fixing it.