Water Under the Sink (Part Two)
It seemed that _________.
- Ed never repaired anything by himself
- Ed often repaired things by himself
- Ed had repaired disposals before
- Ed was a professional plumber
How was the garbage disposal divided into two parts?
- Three screws divided it into two parts.
- It was divided into two parts by a seam.
- A piece of wood separated it into two parts.
- None of the above.
Where did he get a new gasket?
- He made one by using gasket sealant.
- He bought one at a shop nearby.
- He got one from one of his friends.
- He asked his neighbor for one.
What was the lowest price for a new disposal?
What can you conclude about Ed?