Why are the elderly frequent victims?
- Because they have a lot of money.
- Because they are careless.
- Because they keep silent over such things.
- Because they are weak.
How do people feel after their residence has been broken into?
- They feel uncomfortable.
- They feel lonely.
- They feel weak.
- They soon forget about it.
It seems that ____________________.
- no thief has turned into an honest man
- some thieves can become honest people
- all thieves can become honest people
- thieves are born to be bad
Which of the following is not true?
- It’s hard for a victim of burglary to feel comfortable again.
- Thieves do not steal things from the poor.
- Sometimes house owners are also responsible for theft.
- Old people often suffer from theft.
How many kinds of theft are mentioned in this passage?