Where did the kids celebrate Easter Sunday?
- At home.
- Inside a big house.
- In a park.
- Not mentioned.
What did Amanda do with her first egg?
- She put it into her basket.
- She gave it to her best friend.
- She ate it.
- She threw it away.
Why did Jeff give candy eggs to other children?
- Because his basket was full.
- Because he didn't like candy.
- Because he wanted to drive the fire engine.
- Because other kids asked him for candy eggs.
When did children start searching for eggs?
- When the Easter Bunny arrived.
- After some doctors and nurses arrived.
- When the fire engine sounded loudly.
- When everybody had arrived.
From the last paragraph, what can you conclude?
- The children went back by bus.
- The festival activities lasted about 5 hours.
- The children had a good time in the park.
- The children didn’t really understand what Easter Sunday was.