Why was the woman excited before going to court?
- She was sure that she had sound reasons to prove that it wasn’t her fault.
- She thought her dog was lovely and would win a prize.
- She knew the judge would also take his four dogs to court.
- She assumed that the judge would love her dog and rule in her favor.
Where was the sign the policeman mentioned?
- At the end of the block.
- In front of the courthouse.
- Beside the light pole.
- Not mentioned.
Why did the policeman give her a citation?
- Because the policeman needed money.
- Because it was illegal to make a mess there.
- Because the policeman was allergic to dogs.
- Because the policeman didn’t like her attitude.
What does the word “allergic” (last paragraph) mean?
What did the woman do at the court?
- The case came to an end before she could do anything.
- The woman didn’t finish talking about Poopsie’s chronic dyspepsia.
- The woman cried out in court.
- The woman lost her temper and threw away the ticket.