Books Don't Grow on Trees
Why do many American college students have to work part-time?
- They are required to do so.
- They want to get some social experience.
- They have to do so to help pay school expenses.
- They want to be independent.
What did Dr. Jason do to lessen his students’ burden?
- He used the same textbooks year after year.
- He never asked his students to do any homework.
- He wrote his own book.
- He didn’t use any materials in class.
What can you infer from the third paragraph?
- Color photographs add to the price of the book.
- Teachers have a great influence on students’ expenses.
- Dr. Jason’s book is not longer than necessary.
- The name of the book is Successful Public Speaking: How to Be Brief, Concise, and to the Point.
How much did students pay to upgrade to the new edition?
How is the second edition different from the original one?
- There are more pages in the second edition.
- There are fewer pages in the second edition.
- The content on 35 pages is changed.
- The second edition is a little more expensive than the first one.