How old was the woman when she got married?
Which of the following statements is true?
- The woman was sad because she had no child of her own.
- Mr. Vittorio’s eyesight was completely gone.
- The couple were full of life in the past.
- Mr. Vittorio used to be outgoing while his wife was not so.
It seems that ______________.
- illness has no effect on people
- sick people tend to withdraw
- the couple were as friendly as they had been
- Mrs. Vittorio used to be quiet
What did Mrs. Allen think of the death of the couple?
- A sad thing
- A natural thing
What can you conclude about Mrs. Vittorio?
- She never lost interest in life.
- She hoped to have had a son.
- She used to be very quiet.
- Sickness made her silent.