If Tim had sold his condominium last year, he could have gotten ______ more.
According to a realtor, what affects housing prices?
- Interest rates.
- Government policy.
- Less land.
If a house is offered for $510,000, you might have to pay _________ for it.
Why do people who want to buy a house often find themselves in a dilemma?
- They don’t have enough money.
- They are not sure of the quality of the dwelling they want to buy.
- They find it hard to make a decision to buy or not to buy.
- They are sure housing prices will go down.
What can you conclude from the last paragraph?
- Government officials are also not sure how high housing prices will go.
- You’ll probably pay less if you buy a house now rather than later.
- Housing prices always stay up a little higher than they go down.
- As with everything else, housing prices are always changing.