What should be done first if you want to have your cat cloned?
- You must have a biopsy of your cat done.
- You have to wait until your cat dies.
- You must find a partner to live with your cat.
- You must give your cat a medical examination.
What is done with the biopsy?
- It is put into liquid nitrogen.
- It is stored in any kind of liquid.
- It can be kept wherever you like.
- It is used to produce new cells.
How long can you keep the new cells in liquid nitrogen?
- Less than 8 months
- 60 days.
- As long as you like.
How long does it take for a kitten to be born from a cultured cell?
- 10 months.
- 9 months.
- 60 days
- 8 weeks.
Which of the following is true?
- TwIN, Inc. now can produce 50 kittens and 50 puppies a year.
- The company is currently experimenting with dogs offered by volunteers.
- Not all clones are satisfactory.
- Lee is not quite sure about when they will be able to clone dogs.