Rentals at the Oceanside Community
What is the oceanside community of Lozano Beach debating?
- Whether to allow homeowners to rent out their homes in the summer.
- Whether to allow homeowners to rent out their homes for a week.
- Whether to allow homeowners to rent out their homes for a week in the summer.
- Whether to allow homeowners to rent out their homes.
How much can the city get from homeowners a week?
- $300 or more.
- $2,000 or more.
- $150 or so.
- $1,500 or so.
Which of the following is true?
- The city stopped allowing weekly rentals ten years ago.
- The city stopped allowing weekly rentals because it couldn’t get any money.
- The city officials were upset because it did not bring much income to the city.
- If homeowners are fined, the city would not get the 15% of the rental fees.
What would the city do to prevent the problems from happening?
- The city would give the homeowner a warning.
- The city would stop allowing weekly rentals.
- The city would charge the homeowner a fee per complaint.
- The city would drive the inconsiderate renters away.
What can be inferred from the last paragraph?
- People are hopeful that everything will be OK.
- Young visitors are causing troubles to the community.
- People in the community hate visitors.
- To fine homeowners may not be able to solve the problem.