How many hours does it take if you attend two swim classes?
- 10 hours.
- 20 hours.
- 15 hours.
- 3 hours.
What should the children do when they attend the community pool classes for the first time?
- They have to have their swimming skills evaluated on April 29 or 30.
- They have to learn from the very beginning.
- They have to go to the community pool for a swim skills evaluation on the last two days.
- They may go to whichever class they like.
Who can decide which class the students should go to?
- Children themselves.
- Both parents and instructors.
What’s the benefit of attending swim classes?
- You can learn new skills.
- You can make new friends.
- You can make a lot of money.
- Both A and B.
What does the last paragraph suggest?
- Children will be fond of swimming soon.
- It’s a hard job to teach young children.
- Half of the children are afraid of water.
- The swimming programs are very popular with children.