Tenants Watch Building Burn
How long did it take the firemen to put out the fire?
- 45 minutes
- An hour
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
Which of the following is true according to the 2nd paragraph?
- Some tenants saw the blaze and telephoned the police.
- When the fire broke out, all the occupants were in bed.
- Not all residents were home.
- Those who escaped took all their valuable things with them.
What happened to pets in the fire?
- Many of them died.
- Some of them ran away.
- All of them were calm.
- They barked.
When the two fire engines arrived, what was the building like?
- It had been burnt up.
- The fire hadn’t reached the top floor.
- All the units on the top floor were in flame.
- The fire had spread to the top floor.
Which of the following is true?
- There have been three fires in the month.
- There have been two apartment fires by accident in the month.
- There was another apartment fire that was suspicious.
- Someone was suspected of setting fire to the building twice in a month.