Where did the man get the chocolate and honey?
- At a drugstore two blocks away.
- At a department store.
- At the nearest grocery store.
- At the motel.
Why did the man fill the bathtub with chocolate and honey?
- Because they could make him a sweet man.
- He thought that it was good for his health.
- Because he regularly took a bath this way.
- It was not mentioned.
Why did the lodgers in the room next door phone the clerk?
- Because they knew Bill Wild was filling the bathtub with chocolate and honey.
- Because they were afraid something might have happened to Bill Wild.
- Because they wanted to play with Bill Wild.
- Because they were disturbed by the noise from Bill Wild’s room.
Where would the clerk get money to pay for the plumber?
- The manager would use his own money to pay the plumber.
- The clerk would use the money Bill Wild paid in advance.
- The clerk would ask Bill Wild to pay the plumber at once.
- The plumber would not charge for the service.
What does “You just never know about people” mean?
- It’s hard to guess what a person will do.
- You can never know a person well.
- People are always changing.
- It's difficult to learn about others.