Man Shoots Up Post Office
Why did the man yell at others in the post office?
- Because his enemy was hidden in the post office.
- Because he lost his parcel there.
- Because a truck hit him while he was walking.
- Because he hated the post office.
What did that accident lead to?
- The man lost his job and his wife.
- The man’s legs were broken.
- The man went temporarily blind.
- The man lost the use of his hands.
What did the man ask the post office for?
- A job.
- A million dollars.
- His car.
- Retirement money.
What did the man do in the end?
- He was so angry that he killed a policeman.
- He destroyed all the windows in the post office.
- He calmed down.
- He fled away.
How would probably the man be punished?
- Several years in prison.
- Several days in prison.
- Being set free.
- A fine.