Why do the police want to have video cameras in their cars?
- Because they could record what they like.
- Because they want to show off.
- Because the video cameras are now very cheap.
- Because they are often wronged.
Which of the following is true according to the third paragraph?
- It is likely that the proposal will be passed.
- Most of the council members do not like the idea.
- The city council has decided to carry out the idea next week.
- It will take more than two months to have all the cars installed.
What does "liar" mean?
- A great person.
- A person who does not tell the truth.
- An honest person.
- A person who does not tell a lie.
How do citizens react to the idea?
- Some support it, and some don’t.
- All of them support it.
- None of them support it.
- They are not interested in it.
Why is the elderly man against the idea?
- He thinks it’s a waste of money.
- He says it’s not necessary.
- He says that it’s too luxurious.
- He thinks it invades people's privacy.