A School Girl Sues Her School
Why did the school girl sue her school?
- Because her teacher discriminated against her.
- Because her teacher gave her a C.
- Because she was the only one who got a C.
- Because she got a C for poor attendance.
What was Virginia like?
- She was a girl who liked cooking.
- She was a model student in studies but not active in sports.
- She was an ordinary student.
- She was a top student who did well in her studies and active in sports.
How did Jessica Smith react to the charge?
- She admitted having been unfair.
- She felt very sorry.
- She wanted to fight back.
- She didn't do anything.
What does “She’d better look for a man who likes to eat out a lot” mean?
- Virginia liked cooking, but did not have time.
- Virginia was not good at cooking.
- Virginia enjoyed eating out.
- Virginia ate out a lot.
Which of the following is true?
- The school principal thought Virginia would find a good university.
- Virginia was really very poor in cooking.
- The school principal supported Virginia.
- Virginia had problems finding a boyfriend.