SUV Driver Sends Officer Flying
What was the officer doing when he was hit?
- He was asking a motorist for help.
- He was helping a motorist who had a flat tire.
- He was helping a motorist whose car broke down.
- He was patrolling the highway.
What does "stable" mean in the first sentence of the second paragraph?
- not likely to change
Who caused the accident?
- The motorist whose car broke down on the freeway.
- The driver of an SUV.
- A highway patrol officer.
- A drunk police officer.
What do we know about the SUV driver?
- He was driving without license and insurance.
- He was charged with drunk driving in the past.
- He was put in jail before.
- All of the above.
According to the policeman, the problem of drunk driving ___________________.
- could be easily solved
- could not be easily solved
- was not a serious matter
- was no big deal