Boy Drowns in Neighbor's Pool
What was the accident?
- A babysitter drowned in a swimming pool.
- A little boy fell into a swimming pool and drowned.
- The boy's life was saved, but unconscious.
- The teens were learning how to swim and got killed.
What do paramedics do?
- They are volunteers who do the rescue work.
- They are physicans who practice medicine.
- They are medical professionals who work in emergency medical situations.
- They are medical students who are learning medical experience.
The babysitter told the police that ________________________.
- she was hiding in the closet
- she was watching TV all the time
- she played with her boyfriend outside
- she was in the bathroom
What had the police concluded?
- The boy was pushed into the swimming pool.
- The babysitter was not in the house when the accident happened.
- Both teenagers were in the bathroom when the boy left the house.
- The boy unlocked the gate to the pool by himself.
What does "involuntary manslaughter" mean?
- A murder.
- Unintentional killing.
- Intentional killing.
- A fight.