Woman Shot Next to Her Christmas Tree
What was the woman doing when she was shot?
- She was moving her Christmas tree.
- She was looking at her Christmas tree.
- She was putting things on her Christmas tree.
- She was cleaning up her Christmas tree.
Gunshots were ______ in the neighborhood where the woman lived.
- never heard
- seldom heard
- often heard
- rarely heard
What was found across the street from the victim's home?
- A pistol.
- A bullet shell.
- A bomb.
- A rifle.
Which of the following is Not True?
- The police were not sure whether the shooting was done on purpose.
- The police questioned Joe.
- People there were not surprised at gunshots.
- Joe was a suspect because he had reasons to kill the woman.
Who is Mrs. Wilma Johnson living with now?
- Her husband.
- Her mother.
- All her children.
- One of her sons.