Man Fatally Stabbed Outside Nightclub
Who was Sara Haynes?
- Bob Evans’ girlfriend.
- An emergency room nurse.
- A waitress.
- The manager of the club.
The bartender thought that there would be trouble because the bartender knew _____________.
- Bob Evans had fallen in love with his dance partner
- Evans’ girlfriend seemed to have lost control of herself
- Evans’ dance partner was so beautiful
- Evans wanted to break up with his girlfriend
What did Evans’ girlfriend do first when she found Evans dancing with another girl?
- She killed the girl.
- She shouted at Evans.
- She separated them.
- She threw things at them.
Why did Evans lead Haynes outside?
- He wanted to beat her.
- He wanted to flee away with her.
- He wanted to avoid causing trouble to the club.
- He thought the bar was not large enough.
When did Sara stab Evans?
- On the way out.
- While they were arguing.
- When Evans hit Sara.
- When Evans was going back