Woman Lies About Winning Lottery
What is grand larceny?
- The winning lottery.
- A winner of lottery.
- A lottery ticket.
- Stealing something of great value
Why could Jean Fenn be put in prison?
- Because she stole a lottery ticket from someone.
- Because she argued with the store manager.
- Because she claimed she won the lottery which was actually won by someone else.
- Because she had stolen a large amount of money.
Why was the owner of the store so happy?
- Because it would make his store well-known.
- Because he would also get some money from the winning lottery.
- Because he was actually the winner of the lottery.
- Because he and the winner were good friends.
What is the name of the lottery winner?
- Kevin Hayes
- Mark Abrams
- Jean Fenn
- Hayes and Abrams
What is the chance of winning the lottery?
- One in 1 million.
- One is 10 million.
- One in 40 million.
- one in 14 million.