Victory Dance Leads to Death
Why didn’t the paramedics come to rescue Damon Miller immediately?
- Because they were engaged in another emergency.
- Because they didn’t get the news right away.
- Because they were afraid of being shot by Ace.
- Because the ambulance broke down on its way.
Which of the following is true?
- Miller died in a basketball game.
- Miller died soon after the paramedics arrived.
- Miller died of a heart attack.
- Miller died in the hospital.
It seemed that the 3-point basket made by Miller _____________.
- meant nothing to his team
- was very important for his team
- caused Ace to shoot him
- was made by cheating
What can you know for sure from the passage?
- Miller was a basketball fan.
- The police were not clever.
- The two shootings were all done by Ace.
- Ace was a white male.
What happened after the shooting?
- The shooter ran away without delay.
- The victim died on its way to the hospital.
- The basketball game ended immediately.
- The shooter was caught quickly.