Where were Julia and Betsy having lunch?
- At school.
- At a fast food restaurant.
- At home.
- At their friend's house.
According to Julia, what do 12-year-old boys like to do?
- To eat fast food.
- To play basketball.
- To ride skateboards.
- to watch TV.
According to Betsy, A boyfriend will _____________.
- protect his girlfriend
- remember his girlfriend's birthday
- comfort his girlfriend when she is sad
- All of the above.
Why doesn't Julia want to get a Valentine's Day card?
- She doesn't think any boys love her.
- She doesn't want to get a card from a boy she doesn't love.
- Her boyfriend left her.
- She loves a boy who doesn't love her.
What does "matchmaker" mean?
- Someone who tries to arrange marriages for others.
- Someone who wants to find a boyfriend.
- Someone who is too young to get married.
- Someone who is divorced.