What was Laurence doing when he dashed out of the cab?
- He was checking email.
- He was thinking about his coming performace.
- He was talking with his manager on his cell phone.
- He was listening to music.
What did Laurence do when he discovered that his guitar had been lost?
- He went to the police station to report the loss.
- He called the cab company.
- He told his manager about it.
- He called the police with his cell phone.
What did the policewoman tell him to do?
- To advertise it in local newspapers.
- To file an item missing report at the police station.
- To stay at home and wait.
- To advertise it online.
How did Laurence find the guitar?
- The New York City police called him.
- He found it in the corner of the coffee house.
- One of his friends found it for him.
- The cab driver called him.
What had Laurence offered for the return of his guitar?
- He offered a $1,000 reward.
- He would give free guitar lessons.
- He offered a $10,000 reward.
- He would publish this story.