Are Criminals Taking Over LA?
Why did the two suspects shoot the woman driver?
- They shot her by chance.
- They wanted to rob her but she ran away.
- They robbed her before.
- They thought she was rich.
Where was the owner of the hair salon when the accident happened?
- He was working in the hair salon.
- He was at his nephew’s funeral.
- He was in the back room of the hair salon.
- He was at a friend’s funeral.
Why did the robbers kill the hair salon owner’s nephew?
- Because they were shooting randomly.
- Because they were not getting much money from him.
- Because they were afraid he would report to the police.
- Because he threatened them.
Which of the following is true?
- Criminals are treated well in jail.
- Crimes seldom happen in the area.
- It is a win-win for law-abiding citizens.
- Criminals think highly of the police.
According to the last paragraph, how can we prevent the crimes from happening?
- There should be more police on the streets.
- People should stay home at night.
- Everyone must have a job.
- Criminals need to be punished severely.