Police Arrest Happy Van Driver
Why did Karl remained stopped even after the light had turned green?
- He was not in a hurry.
- He was driving under the influence.
- He wanted to show his calmness.
- He was too nervous when he saw a police car.
What eventually led to Karl being arrested?
- The wrong number he gave.
- The call to him from someone.
- Karl’s accent.
- Being recognized by the policeman.
From the conversation between Karl and the police officer, we can see _______________________.
- the officer did not suspect Karl
- Karl's car was unable to start
- Karl smoked marijuana
- Karl had a regular job
What did the policeman find in the back of the van?
- Only some flowers.
- Both flowers and bags packed with marijuana.
- Some common plants.
What did the police officer do in the end?
- He let Karl go.
- He checked the driver's license.
- He told Karl to drive carefully.
- He arrested Karl.