Open Wide and Say Your Prayers
Why did Tony’s visit to his dentist often last so long? Because _______________________.
- the dentist office was always busy
- the dentist was not experienced
- the dentist examined more than his teeth
- The equipment was not working
How did the dentist deal with the white spot on his tongue?
- The dentist did a surgery.
- The dentist gave him some medicine.
- The dentist gave him an injection.
- The dentist said it was nothing serious.
What happened to Tony after the surgery?
- He could not speak a word.
- He could not eat anything except soup.
- He was unable to walk.
- He was unable to drive.
From the last paragraph, we can see ____________________________.
- Tony’s friend liked drinking
- Tony's friend was going to quit smoking.
- Tong's friend will not quit smoking.
- Tony persuaded his friend to quit smoking
Why was Tony relieved?
- Because he was able to keep his tongue.
- Because he could smoke again.
- Because he does not need to give up drinking.
- Because the white spot was not cancerous.