According to Donna’s explanation, which of the following is different from the other three?
We can infer from the passage that ___________________.
- More students attended Donna’s class in the summer.
- More students attended Donna’s class during spring and fall semesters.
- More students attended Donna’s class in the fall than in the spring.
- More students attended Donna’s class in the spring than in the fall.
Which of the following would make Donna really happy?
- Every student was present.
- Teaching a new grammar rule.
- Being greeted with “Good evening!”
- Her students understood what she taught.
Which of the following is not true?
- Donna’s students liked watching football.
- Donna gave her students dictation exercises.
- Donna was a patient teacher.
- The students helped each other in the learning of the language.
Which of the following is a present participle?