Don't Go Swimming on an Empty Stomach
How did Pete get to the beach?
- He drove his old car.
- He took the bus.
- He walked there.
- He went in his friend's car.
We can infer from the passage that ____________________.
- Bill and Bob were brothers, so the store was never renamed
- it was not raining when Pete walked into the water
- Pete was a happy guy
- Pete was the only person on the beach at the moment
How many cans of beer did Pete usually buy?
Why did Bill put the beer into a double paper bag?
- To keep the beer warm.
- To keep the beer cold.
- To protect the environment.
- To keep the customer.
Where did Pete put the empty beer can?
- He threw it into the water.
- He buried it in the sand.
- He put it in a recycle bin.
- He threw it back onto the beach.