Golf Like a Girl, Manage Like a Man
Which of the following words cannot be used to describe Tom?
We can learn from the passage that__________________________.
- if Tom died, all the people would go to his funeral
- Tom was not good at playing golf, but he was humorous
- Tom was always having a headache while playing golf
- When playing golf, he was no longer the boss.
Which of the following is not true according to the passage?
- Girls were not allowed to play golf.
- Tom fired Bill for no reason.
- Discrimination is illegal.
- Tom was a smoker.
Tom's blood test report showed that __________________________.
- he would have heart disease soon
- he was in bad health
- he was in good health
- he would die of cancer sooner or later
Tom played golf last Sunday, but why did he go home early?
- He had a headache.
- He received a call from his wife.
- He was upset.
- He had to go back to work.