Take This Job and Shove It
Which of the following is not true?
- Maxwell was a skilled typist.
- Maxwell was excited about this interview.
- Maxwell had been out of work for almost two years.
- The interviewer was 30 minutes late.
Maxwell finally made an apology to the boss because _____________________.
- he realized that he had been rude
- making coffee was indeed included in the job description
- he needed the job to make a living
- making an apology by phone was easier
What was the probable result of the interview?
- He was hired and didn’t have to make coffee.
- He was turned down because he didn’t answer the questions correctly.
- He didn’t want the job because it was a temporary one.
- He didn’t want to work in this place.
What does "occasional work" mean?
- A temporary job
- A long-term job
- A full-time job
- An entry job
In "anywhere but this dump", what does "but" mean?