Which of the following is true?
- Samuel was writing for several magazines.
- Samuel liked Stephen King better than anyone else.
- Samuel left the seven books on the counter because he forgot to bring money.
- Most of the books he bought hadn’t been read by him.
Which of the following is not the reason that he wanted to buy the book by Stephen King?
- Stephen King was one of his favorite writers.
- He needed more books to add to his collection.
- It was a special book.
- He would learn more about Stephen King from the book.
Why didn't he buy the seven books yesterday?
- The books were not interesting.
- The books were too expensive.
- He had already had too many books.
- He was not interested in books any more.
In the sentence "he was now a man on a mission", What does the word “mission" mean?
- an important task
- an exciting journey
- a long trip
- a great idea
Why did Samuel take a walk throughout the store?
- He had nothing to do at the moment.
- He was looking for the book.
- He was walking aimlessly.
- He did not know what he was doing.