It Was an Old, Worthless Clock
We can infer from the passage that_____________________.
- Frank had kept the clock in his home all the time.
- Flo finally got the clock and kept it in her house.
- The mother finally died in a public nursing home.
- A financial problem caused Frank’s health to decline.
Why was the clock so important to Andy?
- It was worth a lot of money.
- It had been owned by his parents.
- It was still working well.
- He needed a clock in his house.
Which of the following is not true?
- Frank regretted not helping his mother move to a private nursing home.
- Andy didn't have the money to help his mom move to a good nursing home.
- Andy didn’t attend his brother's funeral.
- Flo gave the clock back to Andy.
What does the word “charity” mean?
- A hospital that helps the old.
- A private nursing home.
- A public nursing home.
- An organization that helps the poor.
How could Flo get everything from Frank after he died?
- She was his niece.
- She had his will changed.
- She was the executor of his estate.
- She was his only relative.