Schoolboys Get Five-Finger Discount on Candy
What did Travis and Paul like at school?
- They liked math and science.
- They liked the music class.
- They liked the baseball.
- They didn't like anything.
What did they want to buy after the baseball practice?
- A soda or a candy bar
- Ice-cream and candies
- A soda and a candy bar
- Orange juice and candies
Why did Travis say that he couldn't find an orange soda?
- Orange sodas were hidden in the ice.
- He was nearsighted.
- There were no orange sodas in the ice.
- He wanted to attract Mr. Cobb's attention.
Why did Paul walk over to the candy bars?
- He wanted to buy two candy bars.
- He was going to steal candy bars when Mr. Cobb wasn’t looking.
- He just wanted to take a look.
- He wanted to see if there were any new brands.
Why did Mr. Cobb pull out a butcher knife?
- He wanted to warn the kids not to steal.
- He found Paul stealing the candy bars.
- He was selling butcher knives.
- He was asking the kids if they wanted to buy a knife.