Collecting Seashells at the Seashore
Maria and Lisa were roommates, but they didn't get to spend much time together because _____________________________.
- they didn't kknow each other very well
- they had different working schedules
- both of them were working too many hours
- they came from different countries
Why did Maria prefer an uncrowded beach?
- She didn't want boys to see her body.
- She wanted to do some reading at the beach.
- She wanted to have enough space for her to lie down.
- She wanted to play volleyball at the beach.
Why did they choose to go to Zuma Beach?
- It was very beautiful.
- It was almost empty.
- It was very crowded.
- It was neither too crowded nor too empty.
What did they do at Zuma Beach?
- They took a walk together.
- They looked at the flying birds.
- They hunted for seashells.
- They played hide and catch.
Why didn't they bring the shells with them when they left?
- They did not find any shells.
- They left in a hurry and forgot to bring them.
- They did not like the shells they collected.
- The shells were too big.