Check Your Bags at the Store Entrance
Why did Adrian return the six packages of ink to the store?
- He didn’t need them.
- They did not fit his printer.
- They were defective products.
- Another store had a better deal.
The word “receipt” means _______________________.
- a flyer from a store
- a bank statement
- a printed statement a customer gets
- a description of a product
Which of the following is true according to the passage?
- There were only about ten customers in the store.
- A female employee spoke to Adrian very seriously.
- The rude woman was called Ursula.
- The rude woman was fired.
Andrian was angry because he ______________________.
- was treated like a shoplifter
- did not get a good deal
- was in a bad mood that day
- was not paid attention to at the store
We can learn from the passage that ___________________.
- it is a waste of time to argue with an employee in a store
- it is no use calling a store manager to complain about an employee
- you'd better talk to the manager when you are treated badly in a store
- anger sometimes subsides over time