When I Retire, We Will See the World
From the first paragraph we can know that _____________________________.
- Fritz had lived a happy life in the past 30 years.
- Fritz was a genuinely nice guy.
- Fritz felt happy that he would retire the next day.
- It had been hard for Fritz during the 30 years.
Which of the following is true according to the passage?
- Fritz was financially secure.
- Fritz and his wife had the same interest.
- Paige was arranging a dinner to celebrate his retirement.
- Paige was preparing for a vacation.
Which of the following cannot be used to describe Fritz?
Which of the following is not related to travel?
Why did his wife want to divorce him?
- He was not making much money.
- He was treating his wife badly.
- His wife had an affair with another man.
- His wife found that he was having an affair with another woman.