Get Me a Caffe Latte or Go to Jail
Why did the judge sentence the man to two years in jail?
- The man hit another person and injured the person.
- The man shoplifted.
- The man beat his client.
- The man spilled a soda onto someone's shoes.
Why was the lawyer also put in jail?
- The lawyer argued with the judge in the court.
- The lawyer made the judge unhappy.
- The laywer lied to the judge.
- The judge found the lawyer guilty.
What does "comtempt of court" mean?
- Filing a lawsuit in the court.
- A normal court procedure.
- Defending your case.
- Being disrespectful to the judge.
What did the judge ask the lawyer to do for her?
- To make copies of some documents.
- To present more evidence.
- To buy her some coffee.
- To bring a witness.
Where would the lawyer spend the night?
- at home
- in his office
- in jail
- in the court