TESOL Marckwardt Award
Chinese Music Performance (1) (Click here if you are in China)
Chinese Music Performance (2)
Ron Chang Lee (Rong-Chang Li), Ph.D.
- Lee, R. C. (2008) Dream of Language Teaching: Training Robots to Be ESL Tutors, Zhong Guo Daily News, D-10. March 15, 2008.
- Lee, R. C. & Wet, R. S. (2006). Reading Fast Track (Ed.), Yilin Press. ISBN: 7-5447-0018-6
- Li, R. C. (2006). Balancing the Input and Output Equation on the Web. Essential Teacher, Volume 3 Issue 1 March 2006. 38-41.
- Li, R. C. & Topolewski, D. (2002). ZIP & TERRY: A New Attempt at Designing Language Learning Simulation. Simulation & Gaming, Vol.33 No.2. 181-186.
- Li, R. C. & Hart, R. S. (2002). Chapter 38: What Can the World World Web Offer ESL Teachers. In Jack C. Richards & Willy A. Renandya (Ed.), Methodology in Language Teaching: An Anthology of Current Practice. 374-383.
- Li, R. C. (2000). Finding ESL Treasures on the Internet - ESL Web Resources Handbook (Ed.), Future Horizons, Inc.
- Li, R. C. (1997). Email Interview with an ESL Webmaster. Cornucopia -- New Media and Education, Spring, 1997. 2-5.
- Li, R. C. (1997). Getting Started in Distributing Multimedia ESL Materials on the Web. In T. Boswood (Ed.), New Ways of Using Computers in Language Teaching. Alexandria, VA: TESOL. 196-198.
- Li, R. C. (1997). English Conversations for U. S. Parties. In T. Boswood (Ed.), New Ways of Using Computers in Language Teaching. Alexandria, VA: TESOL. 155-156.
- Li, R. C. & Hart, R. S. (1996). What can the World Wide Web Offer ESL Teachers? TESOL Journal, Winter 1996. 5-10.
- Li, R. C. (1996). A New Way of Creating Language Learning Resources on the Web: The Birth of an online ESL Conversation Book. In Proceedings of the Computer-Assisted Language Instruction Consortium 1996 Symposium "Distance Learning". 170-174.
- Li, R. C. (1995). Learning English on the Web. English Network, 12, 53-57. ALC Press, Japan.
- Li, R. C. (1995). English as a Second Language Home Page. In M. Warschauer (Ed.),Virtual Connection. University of Hawaii. 349-350.
- "Logographic or Alphabetic, What Difference Does It Make?" TESOL 2017 Convention. Seattle, WA. March, 2017.
- "The Award-Winning ESL Robot - English Tutor" Technology Fairs, TESOL 2017 Convention. Seattle, WA. March, 2017.
- "Civics Tutor - An Electronic Teaching Assistant" CATESOL LA Regional Conferences. Los Angeles, CA. March, 2017.
- "Advantages of Online Reading over Traditional Textbook Reading" Technology Fairs, TESOL 2016 Convention. Baltimore, MD. April, 2016.
- "ESL Robot on Mobile Devices" Electronic Village, TESOL 2013 Convention. Dallas, TX. April, 2013.
- "Online ESL/EFL Short Stories/Conversations for Beginners/Intermediates" Electronic Village, TESOL 2011 Convention. , new Orleans, LA. March, 2011.
- "Using a Language Robot to improve ESL Students' Writing." CATESOL2010 State Conference. Santa Clara, California. April, 2010.
- "365 Online Short Stories for ESL Students." CATESOL Regional Conference. Biola University, Biola, California, USA. October, 2008.
- "How to Use Language Robots in Language Learning." TechEd 2008. Ontario, California, USA. April, 2008.
- "Practice Speaking English with ESL Robots." CATESOL2008 State Conference. Sacramento. April, 2008.
- "Practice Speaking English with ESL Robots." CATESOL Regional Conference. Los Angeles, California State University, Long Beach, October, 2007.
- "Creating Learner-Centered Communicative Environments for Language Instruction." The 10th Annual TechEd Conference. Pasadena, California, USA. April 2005.
- "How Computers Have Been Used in Language Learning." A series of lectures, East China Institute of Technology. Jiangxi, China, January, 2003.
- Network and Software-Based Programs for ESL Teachers and Children (Featured Speaker). CATESOL Los Angeles Regional Conference, October, 2002.
- The Treasure of the Internet (Featured Speaker). Dynamic Conference on ESL, Dallas, October, 1999.
- An Experiment on Simultaneous Listening and Reading. TESOL'98, Seattle, March, 1998.
- A Collaborative Way to Create a Language Learning Resource on the Web. CALICO '96 Annual Symposium, Albuquerque, May, 1996.
- "ESL, Mosaic, and World Wide Web", the 9th International Conference on Pragmatics and Language Learning, Urbana, March, 1995.
- "Online Help Design in Computer-Assisted Language Learning", Computers in Applied Linguistics Conference, Iowa State University, July, 1994.
- Li, R. C. et al. (2002). Spoken English for the 7th Grade -- Companion CD ROM program for 7th Grade English textbook.People's Education Electronic & Audiovisual Press.
- Li, R. C. et al. (2001). Zip & Terry. People's Education Electronic & Audiovisual Press.
HONORS & GRANTS
- CATESOL Ron Lee Technology Award
- Recipient of a grant of $30,000 from The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. 2006.
- Honor Professor of Institute of Foreign Languages, Suzhou University, P. R. China. 2002.
- Honor Professor of East China Institute of Technology, P. R. china. 2002.
- Recipient of TESOL Convention '98 Marckwardt Travel Grant. 1998.
ELAC Campus News: ESL instructor helps students with robot project
A news report in Chinese