- Start Reading. Simpel present tense, 50 words per essay for children to study English.
- Super Easy Reading. 200 easy stories for beginners. Some stories are the same as the stories in the Short Stories for ESL/EFL Beginners.
- Easy Reading. 200 easy stories for beginners. Some stories are the same as the stories in the Short Stories for ESL/EFL Beginners.
- Star Fall. A free public service to motivate children to read with phonics.
- News for Beginners. The site is for beginners who want to solidify their vocabulary before moving onto intermediate or advanced level.
- Key to College Success. About 10 pages of sincere advice about how to be successful in college. You must read it if you are preparing to study in the U.S.
History and Culture
- Biography. Reading biographies, watching interviews and video clips.
- Bible Gateway. All kinds of versions of the Bible in English and other languages, in text or pdf format.
- The Quotations Page. The largest and oldest Quotations Page on the Web with about 30 categories such as Great Leaders, Sarcasm, and Wisdom.
- Finest Quotes. A huge collection of inspirational quotes, thoughts of greatestminds of history.
- Literature Quotes. Quotations from the great works of literature. You can search for quotations in a number of different ways.
Public Domain Books
- Public Domain Books. Completely free books from a variety of different authors, collected here for you to read online.
- Impossible Puzzles. By William W. L. Li, an MIT graduate, who came to the United States at seven. He wrote this award-winning essay when he was thirteen.
- Jokes Collection. Jokes submitted by ESL/EFL instructors at iteslj.org for classroom use.
- American English Online offers resources on games and grammar, American life and culture, by U.S. Department of State.
Copyright © 1994 - 2014. All rights reserved.