- Start Reading (1). Simpel present tense, 50 words per essay for children to study English.
- Start Reading (2). -- 100 more 50-word essays for kids to improve English through reading.
- English Level 3. Short, easy and interesting to read essays written for English beginners.
- Super Easy Reading. 200 easy stories for beginners. Some stories are the same as the stories in the Short Stories for Beginners.
- Easy Reading. 200 easy stories for beginners. Some stories are the same as the stories in the Short Stories for Beginners.
- Star Fall. A free public service to motivate children to read with phonics.
- Study Skills Guides. Time management, notetaking, test taking, active listening, stress management, researching, and memorization.
History and Culture
- Biography. Reading biographies, watching interviews and video clips.
- Bible Gateway. All different versions of the Bible in English and other languages, in text or pdf format.
- Movie Guides. Detailed synopses of popular movies with an extensive glossary of vocabulary and various cultural references.
- Longman Dictionary. The quickest and easiest way to look up any word, simple and clear definitions for English learners to understand.
- Dictionary.com. The largest free online dictionary with definitions and pronunciation.
- Acronym Finder. The world's largest and most comprehensive dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations.
- Finest Quotes. A huge collection of inspirational quotes, thoughts of greatestminds of history.
Public Domain Books
- Jokes Collection. Jokes submitted by ESL/EFL instructors at iteslj.org for classroom use.
- Impossible Puzzles. By William W. L. Li, an MIT graduate, who came to the United States at seven. He wrote this award-winning essay when he was thirteen.