4. Questions about the Forms

ESL Robot 4.0 (Android Version) & (iOS Version) - an AI-powered English tutor

A: Do you know what forms I need to file an unemployment claim?

B: You can go to an EDD office or fill out a form on their website to open a claim.

A: Is it really that simple?

B: It sure is. It is easier to do online.

A: Why would I want to do it online?

B: It's faster, and you can do it from home, or wherever you have Internet access.

A: Do you know the website?

B: Yes, it's edd.ca.gov. It's easy to use.

A: Then what do I do?

B: You will have to find a link that says "Apply Here", and click on it.

A: Is that all there is to it?

B: That's it. You're good to go.